These are not charges for a service of few hours but to give you memories of lifetime...
Photography for me is an art, and every artist has moral as well as legal rights over his art to display it in public.
This site is owned and operated by Little Puzzles and/or Mrs. Tanvi Shaikh and/or Mr. Durgesh Parmarthi who are professional photography props designer and photographers in Pune.
The materials displayed on this site, including but without limitation to all information, text, materials,
graphics, advertisements, names, logos and trademarks (if any) are protected by the
copyrights act (1957) which shall be exclusively owned by Little Puzzles and/or Mrs. Tanvi Shaikh and/or Mr. Durgesh Parmarthi.
You shall not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, frame, upload to a third party, post, transmit or
distribute this content in any way except as expressly authorized in writing by Little Puzzles and/or Mrs. Tanvi Shaikh and/or Mr. Durgesh Parmarthi.
As the copyrights owned by Little Puzzles and/or Mrs. Tanvi Shaikh and/or Mr. Durgesh Parmarthi (Copyrights Act 1957) of all the images created during any photo-shoot session for which you have hired him (paid or non-paid), Little Puzzles and/or Mrs. Tanvi Shaikh and/or Mr. Durgesh Parmarthi enjoys exclusive and absolute rights over it to use any/all the images created by him on any/all social media platforms and/or for advertising purpose including but not limited to digital advertising, print advertising, flyer advertising, banner advertising, hoarding advertising, television advertising,etc
In case of the exclusive condition of not sharing your Child’s and/or children’s and/or Maternity
and/or Event photographs on the social media platform you will have to exclusively and
officially buy the copyrights for the same from Little Puzzles and/or Mrs. Tanvi Shaikh and/or Mr. Durgesh Parmarthi. In absence of
which you are authorizing Little Puzzles and/or Mrs. Tanvi Shaikh and/or Mr. Durgesh Parmarthi to share and/or publish and/or upload
and/or transmit and/or distribute the photographs on various social media platforms.
Terms & Condition of Photo-shoot Service
1. You will have to book a photo-shoot session date & time slot by paying a booking amount in advance as discussed.
2. The charges mentioned against any photo-shoot session are only for creating images during the particular photo-shoot session by using our set-ups and props for which you have hired Little Puzzles and/or Mrs. Tanvi Shaikh and/or Mr. Durgesh Parmarthi and they do not include charges to buy copyrights of any/all images created by Little Puzzles and/or Mrs. Tanvi Shaikh and/or Mr. Durgesh Parmarthi.
3. The charges mentioned against any photo-shoot session does not include any hard copy or print or merchandise of the images except if mentioned on the shoot package details itself or under any offer.
4. You will get unedited images soft copies with watermark created during any photo-shoot session as mentioned in the photo-shoot session package you book.
5. I do not provide RAW format images under any circumstances.
LITTLE PUZZLES POLICIES
1. We provide unedited watermarked images soft copies only after settlement of complete payment.
2. You have to pay the remaining amount after the booking amount on the day of the shoot.
*The booking or advance amount is fully refundable ONLY if you cancel the shoot 15 days before the first booked date. After that you can reschedule the date ONLY ONCE due to any reason but the booking amount will be non-refundable.
* You can choose ONLY A WEEKDAY FOR RESCHEDULED SHOOT as we give weekends to new shoot bookings they being our main income slots and there will be RESCHEDULING CHARGES OF Rs. 3000 because when you reschedule due to any reason we lose a income slot.
* If any one of the sessions is already done then NO CANCELLATION is allowed for the second session.
*Please understand our side.*
We are not paid monthly fixed salaries.
We can check our monthly expenses for living if we earn income. And we earn income when our slots get booked. If you cancel the slot at a point when no one else can book it, that makes us lose the income, which obviously, affects our monthly expenses. Hence, to secure our earnings, there is this cancellation & rescheduling policy. I hope you understand this.
3. We will send you unedited watermarked images after 3 days of the shoot in a google drive link.
4. It takes a minimum of 10 days to edit the images once you select.
5. We do not provide images in RAW format.
6. We do not provide images in a pen drive, hard drive or a CD.
7. No hard copies are provided unless mentioned in the package or under any offer.
8. The set-up for the shoot will be similar or the same as the one you see in our portfolio.
9. We do not provide following things for the shoot
(And haven't charged you for the same)
A. We do not provide makeup.
B. We do not provide cake for cake smash session.
We do have dresses for one year old baby for the shoot. You may use our dresses for Rs. 300 per dress or bring your own.
10. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TAKE IMAGES OR VIDEOS IN YOUR RECORDING DEVICES (mobile or any other camera) to protect our intellectual property.
11. We do charge for additional edited images or if you want images without a watermark.
12. The style, editing method and pixel quality of images will be as you see in our portfolio on our website.
PLEASE GO THROUGH OUR WEBSITE TO CHECK IF THE QUALITY AND STYLE OF OUR IMAGES MEETS YOUR REQUIREMENTS BEFORE BOOKING.
Every photographer as an artist has its unique style of creating images through image capturing and editing. Before choosing the photographer, you must go through their work and select the one that satisfies your requirements. Their portfolio will give you the best ideas about their style of imaging.
13. The Set-ups will be similar to the ones shown in our catalogue and not different.
ALL THE TAKE-AWAY props or eatables used as props are either chargeable separately or you can bring your own.
For example, Chalkboard in a birthday set-up is a take away prop, you can take it home with you after the shoot.
14. As stated on our website and booking form, Little Puzzles and/or Mrs. Tanvi Shaikh and/or Mr. Durgesh Parmarthi will possess all the copyrights over the images created by us during the shoot until you buy the copyrights.
(Please go through our stand on copyrights use on 'bookings and copyrights' page on our website.
To simplify the copyright point,
by law, we will own the copyrights of all the images created during the shoot until you buy the copyrights from us.
A. We will use images created during the shoot for promotional and exhibition purpose without your permission.
B. Even though we own the copyrights, we WILL NOT transfer or allow any third party to use the images for their promotional or financial benefits.
C. You can use the images for personal use, in print or digital format, which does not involve financial benefits.
D. You can not transfer or allow any third party to use images created and own by us which they may use for their promotional or financial benefits.
15. Even though there will be 21 images in the photobook they will not be all edited as the number of edited images will as as mentioned in your package.
The remaining images other than edited images will be as sent to you, unedited with the watermark.
Same applies to other print products if any.
16. If there are reels in your package then they are for Instagram collaboration post. That means reels will be shared on our Instagram handle and a collaboration request will be sent to you, which if you accept the reel will be posted on your Instagram handle as well
Reels will not be sent to you directly.
*17. Transferring the booking or advance amount to book the shoot should mean that you have read our policies and copyrights statement and agreed to all.*
*MOST IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE BEFORE YOU BOOK THE SLOT, BECAUSE WE DON'T CHANGE OUR POLICIES*
*1. Our cancellation and rescheduling policy.*
*2. Your exact products in the package.* ("We thought that this was included" will not be entertained)
*3. Our copyrights statements and policy.*
Apart from these, if you have any queries regarding anything, please feel free to bother us. It's better to go for the shoot with all doubts cleared.